Care Support Night Worker
NIGHT SHIFT HOURS – 10pm to 8am
As a care support worker, your role is to support older and vulnerable people to live happy, positive,
and independent lives in a safe and compassionate way. Duties may include:
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain your client throughout the day
- Tidying the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks
- Taking your client to appointments, shopping, and other social engagements
- Companionship – listening and talking with your client, you’ll be amazed by their stories!
- Supporting their dignity – personal care, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Administering medication to help keep your client in the best state of health
No previous experience is necessary. Outside of the ability to laugh, work well in a team, have good time management, and genuine empathy towards people, you will need:
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a good level of English
Full training will be provided, and you will be mentored by an experienced carer for two weeks to ensure you are confident in your role.
If you enjoy meeting people, caring for others and would like to work for a company that supports and celebrates our hard-working staff, then apply now.
Back to Current Vacancies