Work for us
Care to make a difference?
Here at Care is Central we have a wide range of care support roles to suit people with varying levels of experience and work/life needs. For us, it’s all about the energy and compassion you can bring to the role rather than the experience. We offer flexible working and a wealth of benefits to make you feel valued.
Why work for Care is Central
We believe in delivering the very best possible care to those that need it and the very best opportunities to the care workers of the region. Enabling you to develop a long-term career if you want it, feel valued for the work you do and feel part of a supportive team; making sure you get more out of your job than just a pay check.
Early Payment App
Our Rewards & Benefits
We reward hard work with great benefits
We believe there are few jobs more important than that of being a carer, we also know that when we do well, it’s down to the professionalism and compassion of our staff. We believe in rewarding the vital hard work that you do.
Because we are a quality care provide we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of £11 an hour
- Free uniform & DBS checks
- Sick pay
- Paid induction training, gain a recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunity to obtain NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- 25 days holiday pay
- Double pay Christmas day/Boxing day/New Year’s day
Because we recognise how hard you work we also offer:
- Wagestream – our finance app, giving you early payment of your wages as you earn them to help manage your finances
- An incredible discount scheme on High St shops, restaurants and online shopping
- Peer to peer reward & recognition scheme for living our values
- Wellbeing and health support
- Genuine career development & mentoring scheme.
- Flexibility of shifts – weekends, school times, certain days and hours can be catered for
- Regular staff social events and celebrations
- Leading industry training packages
Why become a carer?
To us, care support is not just a job, it’s a vocation. It may sound cliched but its true – no two days are the same and you end each day knowing you have made a real difference in someone’s life. Your hard work has allowed that person to stay in the home they love, doing the things they enjoy with your help.
That’s why we only recruit the most passionate people, not necessarily the most qualified or experienced but the ones that care the most, that want to make a difference and want to make the world a better place for the people that they support.
We offer full training and support from day one with a mix of online, workshops and on-the-job training and each new recruit is mentored by a fully trained senior care support worker for the first two weeks.
Meet some of the Team
Meet some our Team Leaders and find out why they wanted to work in care and be part of the Care is Central team.
Tina manages Greenfields in Leighton Buzzard Click to find out more about her care journey
Team Leader of Greenfields
Easy to remember with the acronym C.A.R.E, we strive to live our values every day and ensure they underline the way we support our clients and colleagues. We believe in being:
We act with empathy and kindness, putting ourselves in other people's shoes to ensure the highest quality of care and understanding.
We aspire to be a force of good for our clients, colleagues and communities, helping them to achieve their goals and life the life they want.
We choose to infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect and treat others as we would wish to be treated.
We empower and support people with every helping hand – lifting up and improving the lives of our clients and our care teams.