Waking Nights Care Support Worker – 20 hours (10pm – 8am shifts)
We are currently recruiting a Working Nights Care Support position to join our team at our Independent Living Scheme in Leighton Buzzard. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion to support elderly residents.
· Are you motivated, compassionate and resilient?
· Are you able to adapt to challenging situations, remain calm and can work in a team?
· Can you work nights in a lone position starting at 10 pm and finishing at 8 am?
No previous experience is necessary as full training is given. Outside of the ability to laugh, have good time management and genuine empathy towards people, you will need:
-To be eligible to work in the UK-
– Have a good level of English
Reasons to work for us:
Because we are a quality provider we offer:
-Hourly rate of £11 per hour
– Free uniform & DBS checks
– Sick pay
– Paid induction training, gain a recognised Care Certificate
– Opportunity to obtain NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
– Holiday pay & pension
– Double pay Christmas day/Boxing day/New Year’s day
– Paid update training
Because we recognise how hard you work, we also offer:
– Flexible pay app to better control your shift payments
– An incredible discount scheme on High St shops, restaurants and online shopping
– Peer to peer reward scheme for living our values
– Wellbeing and health support
– Genuine career development. Grow and develop as our new and exciting company does
– The flexibility of shifts -we will do our utmost to support the challenges of juggling busy modern lives – weekends, school times, certain days and hours can be catered for.
– Regular staff social events
– Leading industry training packages
– Your birthday off as paid holiday
About Care is Central
We believe in delivering the very best possible care to those that need it and the very best opportunities to our care support workers. Enabling you to develop your career and get more out of your care job than just a paycheck.
We only recruit the most passionate people, not necessarily the most qualified or experienced but the ones that care the most, that want to make a difference and want to make the world a better place for the people that they support.
We truly support and value our care teams offering a wealth of benefits, training packages, fast career progression and well-being support. We know you can’t care to the best of your ability if you are not being properly supported yourself.Back to Current Vacancies