P.A to Managing Director (This position has been filled)
We are looking for an organised and proactive Personal Assistant to support the MD and our seven Independent Living Services across Central Bedfordshire in delivering high quality care and support to adults with a range of care needs.
The post holder will be primarily office-based at our Head Office in Stotfold, Travel between our services/head office may be required as part of this role. Your role will be to provide administrative and clerical support to the MD, assisting in managing their diary, emails and other correspondence.
- You will be responsible for setting up meetings, including booking rooms/venues, preparing agendas, and co-ordinating the production and publishing of meeting papers, briefing meeting attendees to help prepare them for meetings, minute-taking, and follow up of actions.
- You will foster and maintain positive, proactive, and professional working relationships with our internal and external stakeholders including adult social work teams, housing partners, multi-disciplinary professionals, families, clients, and staff teams.
- Managing expense reports for the MD.
- To assist the MD with all admin tasks as required ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensure all information is handled confidentially and in line with GDPR regulations.
- Experienced in managing diaries and organising meetings and taking detailed meeting minutes/transcripts.
- Experienced in communicating with a range of individuals, roles and stakeholders within a previous role.
- Experienced in collecting, inputting, reviewing, collating and reporting on data.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and proficient in the use in a range of software systems and databases.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, organise oneself and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to confidently express own views, opinions, and suggestions to make improvements to processes and support the organisational aims.
- Previous experience in working in health, care or charity sector preferable.
Reasons to work for us:
Because we are a quality provider we offer:
- Flexible pay app to access early payment on wages.
- Peer to peer reward scheme for living our values
- Wellbeing and health support
- Genuine career development.
- Leading industry training packages
- Generous annual leave allowance including your birthday off as paid holiday
About Care is Central
Our vision is to be the leading care provider for Central Bedfordshire. With a team of over 90 carers, working in seven independent living schemes in Ampthill, Leighton Buzzard, Houghton Regis, Sandy, Biggleswade and Dunstable, we believe in delivering the very best possible care to those that need it and the very best opportunities to our care support workers. Enabling you to develop your career and get more out of your care job than just a pay check.Back to Current Vacancies