Regional Manager for Domiciliary Care (This position has been filled)
We are looking for a special Regional Manager to join the growing team at Care is Central and help create the best possible domiciliary care service for the people who live in Central Bedfordshire. This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual to build a service, it is not a job where you will be given a list of tasks and policies and told to carry them out.
You will be an experienced and capable social care manager with multi-site experience and the ambition to make a real difference to your customers, your staff and the business that you will be managing. Ideally, you will have significant experience within the Domiciliary Care sector and have exposure to setting up or growing a Home Care business.
You will have an excellent understanding of all Domiciliary CQC regulations and know how to implement them, you will know what good care looks like and have the skills to drive your team to achieve it. This is a key part of the Care is Central business plan and the service will be a key pillar of our future delivery to the people of Central Bedfordshire.
As well as being a proven leader, with at least 2 years experience at management level you will need to be a proven history of delivering excellent results.
- Proven skills in managing resources within agreed budget limits
- Experience in setting up domiciliary care in the community as a start-up service
- An ability to recruit, manage and inspire staff, as well as resolve staffing issues and introduce effective solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills and able to communicate with people of all levels and abilities.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to agreed goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively in the provision of person-centred services.
- Proven skills of reviewing, monitoring and implementing new working practices.
- Ability to work with people with learning disabilities, mental health and autism and their families or carers to identify wishes, choices and support.
- A flexible approach and willingness to work in an environment of change and innovation.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and national guidelines and how they relate to the provision of residential support to adults with learning disabilities, mental health and autism.
- A good understanding of the National Health and Social Care agenda particularly as it relates to adults with learning disabilities, mental health and autism.
- Based in Dunstable you will be expected to travel to other schemes and areas in Central Bedfordshire as required.
What Care is Central Offers:
- The salary is up to £50,000 depending upon experience and your ability to grow the business
- A company pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days standard holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and we even give you an additional day’s annual leave on your birthday
- Staff recognition scheme
- Genuine career development designed to help you achieve your long-term ambitions
- Well-being support
- Flexible pay app allowing you to receive earned money before payday
About Care is Central
Our vision is to be the leading care provider to Central Bedfordshire enriching people’s lives and supporting choice and independence in a safe and compassionate way. Our flexible innovative approach to care puts the customer central in all that we do, providing the highest quality of home care, residential care and learning and disability care support.
Founded by Central Bedfordshire Council, Care is Central is a private company set up to offer care services in a new and agile way. We promise to offer consistent, high-quality, personalised care solutions, accessible to all in Central Bedfordshire.
We truly support and value our care team offering a wealth of benefits, training packages, fast career progression and well-being support. Find out why you should work for us.
Back to Current Vacancies